A good and Easy French Onion soup is hard to come by, but this one will surely please….the cheese is just the icing on top to give it all a well rounded flavor…enjoy.
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) butter
- 4 large onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 32 ounces beef broth
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- salt to taste
- 4 slices thick crusty bread, toasted
- 4 slices provolone or Gruyère cheese
For directions click here, relax and enjoy.
Want more post about this topic ? Thanks for letting us know.