Mexican Deviled Eggs an easy make ahead appetizer. Give the family a special treat on game night or after school, with these little pops of flavor, they’ll be pleasantly surprised.
- 8 hard boiled eggs, cooled and halved
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 2 teaspoons Old El Paso taco seasoning, divided
- Optional toppings: finely diced avocado, shredded cheddar, chives
For directions click here
, relax and enjoy.
Did you like this? Thanks for letting us know.