Simply The Best Blueberry Pie
Pretty easy to put this pie together, the hard part is waiting for it to cool down, the best part is tasting it, so yummy. Enjoy !!
Yield: 1 pie Prep Time: 3 hours (includes dough chilling)
Total Time: 7 hours (includes cooling)
- 6 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen (do not thaw)
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten with 1 Tablespoon milk
- optional: coarse sugar for garnish
For directions click here.
Did you like this? Thanks for letting us know.