Loaded Peanut Butter Chip Balls…good grief…chips, peanut butter and chocolate…do I still have a pulse !!!
Who said wishes don’t come true? These treats are incredible and healthy too (chocolate is good for you)…okay, I know that’s a bit of a stretch, but for sure they’re delicious.
You’ll need to add these to at least one holiday menu, but more likely they’ll be requested quite often, so be prepared, this may turn out to be your signature dish!
- 1 ½ cups crushed Fritos (about 3 cups uncrushed)
- 1 ½ cups crushed Lays potato chips (about 4 cups uncrushed)
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter (crunchy is okay)
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 3 ¾ cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 pound melting chocolate
For directions click here, then relax and enjoy