Veggie Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken, there are many ways to stuff chicken breasts, but try this one. The cream cheese filling doesn’t melt or become overcooked. The bacon adds so much flavor and compliments the chicken, you’re sure to savor every bite.
Prep time- 25 mins -Cook Time 60 mins- Total Time 1 hour 25 mins – Serves 4
- 4 medium boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 8 slices uncooked bacon
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 3 green onions (scallions) finely chopped
- 2 tbs red bell pepper, finely diced
- 2 tbs green bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 tbs sun dried tomatoes, finely diced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
For Directions click here.
Did you like this? Thanks for letting us know.