Mushroom, Asparagus Quiche, this amazing quiche is served at our house for both breakfast and dinner, of course never on the same same day, because there’s usually none left !
If your planning a brunch, this recipe should be at the top of the list. You might consider making two of these, you’ll be amazed how quick they disappear.
Prep: 20 min. Bake: 25 min. YIELD:8 servings
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon each dried basil, oregano and rubbed sage
Directions click here
Want more post about this topic ? Thanks for letting us know.