Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff
This is a delicious dish that’s sure to make them happy. The crock pot does wonders blending all the flavors, with a nice kick from the mustard and Worcestershire sauce. A real mmm, mmm taste of goodness.
Serve with a Caesar salad, a glass of your favorite beverage and good conversation…enjoy !
- 1 1/2 lbs. stew beef
- 1¼ cups low-sodium beef broth
- 2 cups (about 6 oz.) coarsely chopped white mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp. dried dill
- 1 (12 oz.) package egg noodles
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
For Direction click here.
Want more post about this topic ? Thanks for letting us know.