Standing Rib Roast
A special treat for family or friends, it’s a real hearty delicious main dish. A great dish for the holidays or any special occasion.
Serve with a side of Herb Scalloped Sweet Potatoes with Bacon and Gruyère and be ready some applause, you’ve done it again.
Prep Time 5 min Bake Time 2 1/4 hours
- 3 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 3 teaspoons paprika
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 bone-in beef rib roast (6 to 7 pounds)
- 2 cups beef stock
For directions click here, relax and enjoy.
Haven’t we all had moments like this?
Did you like this? Thanks for letting us know.