Loaded Pizza Casserole
Bingo…every kids favorites packed into this recipe. It’s like macaroni and cheese meets the loaded pizza and boom chaka laka…dinner is served. How easy is that !
Prep time 20 min Cook time 50 min Total time 1 hr 10 min
- 2 cups casserole-size elbows, uncooked
- 2 cups pasta sauce
- ½ cup cream
- ½ tsp oregano
- ¼ cup Parmesan or Romano Cheese (divided)
- 8 oz bulk Italian sausage (any flavor)
- ½ cup sliced pepperoni, sliced in half
- ½ cup thickly sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tbs chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup sliced ripe olives
- 1½ cups shredded mozzarella
For directions click here
, relax and enjoy.
Want more post about this topic ? Thanks for letting us know.