Beefy Tomato Soup
A quick fix dinner, with no fancy gourmet ingredients, but filling enough to be called a hearty meal. That’s why we can add this to the list of comfort foods.
- ¾ lb. ground beef
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 (23.5) oz jar of No Salt Added pasta sauce
- 4 cups of chicken stock
- ½ cup of cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1½ cups elbow macaroni or short-tubed pasta
- ¼ cup fresh chopped basil, divided
For Directions click here.
Did you like this? Thanks for letting us know.