Killer Artichoke bread
If you need a killer appetizer you’ve come to the right place, they couldn’t be any easier to make…we’re talking just a few minutes from start to finish. Oh did I mention a killer taste also, great by themselves or along with your favorite dipping sauce. Enjoy, this will certainly be a welcomed appetizer at any event.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (14-ounce) can marinated artichoke hearts, drained well and chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 French bread loaf (about 12 ounces)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
For directions click here and enjoy.