A real time saver, since they are blanched and can be stored in the fridge for a couple of days.
Prep time Cook time Total time
- 1.5 pounds green beans, cleaned and trimmed
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil (or enough to cover pan & coat the green beans)
- 4 tablespoons, butter, salted
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder (to suit your taste)
- a few pinches of salt and ground black pepper to taste
For Directions click here.
Want more post about this topic ? Thanks for letting us know.