Balsamic Roast Pork Tenderloin makes a delicious meal any day of the week. Just pan sear then pop in the oven to finish off and before you know it, dinner is ready !!
The trick to making a great pork tenderloin, is not to over cook, and remember to pour some of the delicious pan sauce over this tasty dish. Then you can call Kevin and thank him for this wonderful recipe.
- 2–1 1/2 lb pork tenderloins
- 4 cloves of garlic crushed
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary stems removed
- 2 tbsp grated lemon zest See Note 1
- 2 tbsp olive oil separated
- 1 tsp EACH kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup beef stock
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp capers
Full Directions here.