Bacon Garlic Cheese Bread is all you need when you’re really hungry. No kidding, this bread will fill you right up and leave you with no room for dinner. Who needs dinner anyway when you can have this delicious bread in front of you. Do yourself a favor and double the recipe !!! Enjoy
Prep Time: 10 min Cook Time: 1 min Serves: 1 small loaf
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 small loaf of bread
- 2½ tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- fresh basil, finely minced
For Directions click here.
Did you like this? Thanks for letting us know.