Very few things taste better made at home and these Crispy Crab Rangoons recipe is certainly one of them. These crunchy creamy delights are awesome and way more than one or two can eat at a sitting. Good thing is, they freeze very well. Deep fried, or baked for a healthier version, you are going to love these. Enjoy !!!
Prep Time: 15 min Cook Time: 15 min Serves: 25
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 3 oz. fancy crab meat, drained and crumbled
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 heaping teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 (12 oz.) package Wonton wrappers – Found in the produce section with the refrigerated items
For Directions click here.
Want more post about this topic ? Thanks for letting us know.