One of the best parts of this Shrimp and Asparagus Stir Fry with Lemon Sauce is there are equals parts shrimp and asparagus. So for those of us that really love the both of these, it gets even better when the deliciously flavorful lemon sauce just wraps around this combination, to bring out all the wonderful flavors.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1 pound large raw shrimp peeled & deveined
- 1 pound asparagus ends trimmed and each stalk cut into 2-3″ pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt divided
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger Gourmet Garden Ginger Paste
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2/3 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
Full Directions here.