This Magic Cake is truly magic. With just a few simple ingredients it makes a magically delicious 3 layer cake, that will definitely disappear.
The trick to this magic … don’t fold in the egg whites completely, you want to make sure you still have some of the white bits in it, and you too will get those magical 3 layers.
Prep time: 15 min. Cook Time: 1 hr. **
Total Time: 1 hr. 5 min. Serves: 9
- 4 eggs, at room temperature… separate yolks from whites
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 cups milk lukewarm *
- powdered sugar for dusting cake
* warm it in the microwave for about a minute.
** Oven temperatures vary, so test if after 40 minutes, it’s done when it only jiggles slightly, but feels firm to touch.
Full Directions here.
Did you like this? Thanks for letting us know.