Creamy Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad is so easy and delicious, it’s a great go- to recipe when you need to feed a crowd. Make it your own by adding different veggies, zucchini, artichokes , etc. The penne rigate is perfect because it soaks up all that awesome homemade Caesar dressing. If you bring this salad to your next party or BBQ you will be known as “The Salad Queen”, everyone will love this. Enjoy !!
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook Time: 20 min Serves: 8
- 1 cup low fat buttermilk (no substitutions)
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb. grilled chicken, diced
- 1 pound penne rigate or fusilli pasta
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 heart of romaine, chopped
- 1/2 cup scallions, chopped (greens only)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cups croutons
For Directions click here.
Did you like this? Thanks for letting us know.