Cheese and Bacon Breakfast Strata Cake, it’s like the three amigo’s … a quiche, omelette and french toast, get together to deliver a delicious breakfast.
If you’re serving this for brunch, not to worry, it can be made the day before so you’re not scrambling (sorry couldn’t resist) the next day trying to get everything ready.
Prep time: Cook time:
- 10 oz. bacon, diced
- 6 eggs
- 1¼ cups milk (full or low fat)
- ¼ tsp. table salt or ½ tsp sea salt flakes or kosher salt
- Black pepper
- 7 cups (lightly packed) stale French baguette, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Parsley, finely chopped (garnish – optional)
Full Directions here.