Rosemary Bread – Macaroni Grill Copycat Recipe, a fluffy and flavorful bread to accompany any meal or just for dipping…who could resist this ??? A meal is always better with bread.
Prep Time: 2 11/2 hrs Cook Time: 30 min Serves: 1 loaf
- 1 cup warm water (110-115 degrees)
- 2 1/4 tsp. active dry yeast (1/4-oz packet)
- 2 tsp granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, divided, plus more for serving
- 2 1/2 – 3 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting
- 3 1/2 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp. fine salt
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt (optional)
- Freshly ground black pepper, for serving
Full Directions here.
Want more post about this topic ? Thanks for letting us know.