Treat your family to this One Skillet Balsamic Sausage Asparagus and Mushroom tonight. So easy to prepare, and its a hearty healthy meal. You’ll know you aced this one when the kids ask for more. The balsamic vinegar brings out super flavors in this dish. Enjoy !
Prep Time: 15 min Cook Time: 15 min Yields: 8
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, ends trimmed and spears cut in half
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 8 chicken or turkey sausages, sliced 1/4-in thick
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Hot rice for serving
For Directions click here.