Coq Au Vin Blanc is simply another melt in your mouth dish. Don’t let the name scare you, it’s just a French name for a chicken dish. This is another recipe that I find even better when prepared a day ahead. Pearl onions on the side of this, fall off the bone chicken, will have them patiently waiting to fill their plates. Enjoy !
Prep Time: 20 min Cook Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes Serves: 6 – 8
- 4-6 slices thick cut bacon, diced
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 2 medium onions, cut into wedges
- 3-4 large garlic cloves, smashed
- ½ pound mushrooms
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 2-3 cups chicken stock
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme or ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons room temperature butter
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichokes, drained
- fresh parsley, chopped
For Directions click here
Did you like this? Thanks for letting us know.