Toasted Coconut Fudge Cheesecake is a fabulous dessert. Chocolate and coconut, what a tasteful combination of creamy sweetness. Before serving this to my family I always take a piece, wrap it up and hide it in the refrigerator. Since there is never any leftover, I jump out of bed the next morning early to have my hidden piece with my morning coffee. Shhhhhh, it’ll be our secret. Enjoy !!!
Prep Time: 20 min Cook Time: 60 min Cool Time: 4 hrs Serves: 1 9″ pie dish
- 2/3 cups hot fudge (warmed)
- 24oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons coconut extract
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup cream of coconut (or milk)
- 1 1/2 cup toasted coconut
Want more post about this topic ? Thanks for letting us know.