Honey Bourbon Steak Tips are great any time of the year. If you have a gill handy, don’t hesitate to cook these over a nice hot grill. But, if you can’t grill.. no problem…they can be seared in a cast iron pan over medium-high heat, to unleash all those sweet and salty flavors.
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- ⅓ cup bourbon
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 pounds steak (rib-eye sirloin, or filet), cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons butter divided
- 1 (6-ounce) package mushrooms cut in quarters
Full Directions here.
Did you like this? Thanks for letting us know.