Glazed Chocolate Donut Holes, yikes, anything with chocolate is a great way to start the day. These are great to pack in lunches or for the 3 O’clock meltdown. But be warned, these little puppies are like eating popcorn….before you know it you’ve eaten a dozen… if not more.
Yield: 36 donut holes
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 10 min.
Total Time: 45 min., including cooling
- 2 cups white whole wheat flour (or half all-purpose + half whole wheat, or all-purpose)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, beaten + room temperature
- 3/4 cup milk, room temperature
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt (or regular, plain or vanilla, nonfat or low fat)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 and 3/4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Full Directions here.
Want more post about this topic ? Thanks for letting us know.