A mouth watering homemade 35 Minute No Wait No Rise Stromboli is the perfect fix for those weekend cravings for something good, and meaty. And you don’t need any fancy equipment or ingredients, in fact you can combine just about anything that suits your fancy to satisfy those cravings.
Stromboli is simply a pizza rolled up…no magic or tricks, some sauce, spices, meat, poultry or whatever you might put on a pizza can go in a Stromboli…it’s just a little easier to eat, than a floppy pizza slice.
So here’s a recipe to get you started…enjoy!!
Fillings (all or any combo of the following)
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dry basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dry parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dry oregano
- crushed red pepper flakes to taste
- 3/4 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 pound cooked Hot Italian sausage
- 9-12 slices pepperoni
6 slices deli honey ham
- 1/2 small green bell pepper, very thinly sliced, sauteed 3 minutes
- 1/2 small onion, very thinly sliced, sauteed 3 minutes
- 1 cup very thinly sliced uncooked mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Garlic salt
- extra pizza sauce for dipping (optional)
Full Directions here.