An Antipasto Tortellini Pasta Salad is an awesome side dish mostly served before Italian meals. Although antipasto means before the meal, this recipe can actually be the meal. So grab a loaf or two of fresh scalli bread or garlic bread, present this wonderful plate of veggies, cold meats and of course lots an lots of cheese, sit back, relax and enjoy !!
Prep Time: 20 min Cook Time: 10 min Serves: 20
- 20 oz. pkg cheese tortellini
- 3 oz. prosciutto, quartered
- 3 oz. thinly sliced salami, quartered
- ½ c. green olives, sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ c. fresh basil, chopped
- ½ c. red onion, diced
- ¼ c. yellow bell pepper, diced
- ⅓ c. peppercini, chopped
- 1 c. Crystal Farms shredded Parmesan
- 8 oz. Crystal Farms Mozzarella, cubed
- 1 c. Italian vinaigrette
For Directions click here
Want more post about this topic ? Thanks for letting us know.