Eggs Benedict Casserole is perfect for a brunch or breakfast. How nice to wake up in the morning pop it in the oven and no mess to clean up or slave over the stove.
Just make the night before, refrigerate and bake in the morning and everyone can help themselves to a delicious breakfast casserole.
Prep Time: 20 min. Cook Time: 50 min.
Total Time: 1 hour 10 min.
- 6 English muffins, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 (6-ounce) packages Canadian bacon, cut into small pieces
- 1 1/2 cups fresh asparagus cut into 1-inch pieces
- 5 slices baby swiss cheese, cut into thin strips
- 8 large eggs
- 2 cups whole milk
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 (1.25-ounce) packets of hollandaise sauce mix, made according to package directions
For Directions click here.
Want more post about this topic ? Thanks for letting us know.