Bowtie Chicken Caesar Salad is a wonderful summer dish, quick and easy, and good enough to serve as a main dish or as a side. Be sure to check out the homemade salad dressing, this combo is sure to be a regular at your house. Enjoy !!!
Prep Time: 35 min Serves: 25 – 30
- 2 bunches green leaf lettuce, chopped
- 1 bag garlic croutons
- 1 bag Almond Accents/ Roasted Garlic Caesar
- 2 Chicken Breasts, boiled with an onion and salt and pepper
- 2 cups bowtie pasta, cooked
- 4 – 6 oz. shredded parmesan cheese
- Brianna’s Asiago Caesar Dressing
For Directions click here
For Homemade dressing click here
Want more post about this topic ? Thanks for letting us know.