If you’re looking for a dip to make a real impression, this Crab Artichoke Dip is the winner.
A savory mixture of fresh crab meat and artichokes in a creamy base, served warm, makes it a classic. Add a side of fresh crostini or pita chips to scoop up the goodness, and voila !
So enjoy this Crab Artichoke Dip with family and friends at your next gathering and enjoy the rave reviews.
Prep Time: 25 mins Cook Time: 20 mins
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 c. shredded Monterey Jack, divided
- 1/2 c. finely grated Parmesan
- 1 14- oz. can artichoke hearts, chopped finely
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 12 oz. lump crab meat
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 baguette, sliced and toasted
For Directions click here.