This Hawaiian Pineapple Coconut Chicken recipe is delicious, especially if you love coconut, the best chicken marinade I have ever eaten. Marinating the chicken overnight in the not to sweet and not so tangy marinade, makes it so tender and moist that some chicken may just fall off the skewers. Enjoy !!!
Prep Time: 15 min Cook Time: 10 min Serves: 8
- ¾ cup coconut milk (from a 14oz/ can
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce/ketchup
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp EACH onion powder, cumin, paprika,
- 1 tsp ginger powder (or ½ tsp grated fresh ginger)
- ½ – 1 tsp cayenne pepper, optional
- ½ tsp salt
- 1.5lb / chicken thigh fillets, cut into 1″/2.5cm pieces
- 1 tbsp olive or vegetable oil
- 8 skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes if cooking on outdoor BBQ
For Directions click here.
Want more post about this topic ? Thanks for letting us know.