When the Holidays are over and we’re all pretty much upset about how much we over-indulged, these Dill Cucumber Bites are the perfect appetizer to get us all over our quilt . Diets and eating healthier are always on our minds when the New Year rolls in and this is the perfect appetizer to keep us on track so to say. Enjoy !
Prep Time: 10 min Yields: 24
- 4 large English cucumbers
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 small (5.3 oz) container plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp fresh dill, minced
- 1 tbsp powdered Ranch dressing mix (such as Hidden Valley)
For Directions click here
Want more post about this topic ? Thanks for letting us know.