Philly Cheesesteak Crescent Rolls are a great appetizer when having a crowd in. They are meaty, chewy and gooey and easy to make. This recipe is a win-win. Enjoy
Prep Time: 25 min Cook Time: 20 min
- 2 packages Extra Large Sized Crescent Rolls
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Onions, Thinly sliced
- 2 Bell Peppers, Green and red, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 pound Rare Deli Roast Beef, Chopped
- 1/3 cup Marsala Wine
- 8 ounces Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
For Directions click here.
Want more post about this topic ? Thanks for letting us know.