These Quiche Toast Cups are super easy to make, and do not require any fancy ingredients. Great for a quick morning breakfast.
Use a mini-muffin pan to make as appetizers or to serve for as a side at brunch.
Prep time: Cook time:
- 1 rasher of bacon, rind removed, diced ( 1.5 oz)
- ¼ onion, finely diced (brown, white or yellow)
- 1 tsp oil
- 6 slices white sandwich bread (fresh)
- 2 regular size eggs (or 3 small)
- ⅔ cup milk
- ⅓ cup cheese, grated (tasty, gruyere, cheddar – any good melting cheese)
- 2 tsp parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Oil spray
Full Directions here.
Want more post about this topic ? Thanks for letting us know.