This Pesto Ravioli With Chicken is the bomb. Within nearly no time at all you will be serving this deliciousness to your family that’s loaded with simple good food. Sometimes getting kids to eat more vegetables is difficult, but not when you serve this dish. You could always substitute chicken with sausages, or mix in your favorites, like mushrooms or tomatoes, just be your creative self and enjoy !
Prep Time: 20 min Serves: 4
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into small strips
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 3 small zucchini, cut into ¼ inch slices
- 1 large red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup purchased basil pesto
- fresh grated parmesan cheese
For Directions click here
Want more post about this topic ? Thanks for letting us know.