Baked French Toast Sticks With Mocha Sauce is the perfect breakfast recipe for a hungry crowd. In no time at all you’ll have them standing by your side waiting for these French toast sticks. It just might be you’re favorite weekend go-to new breakfast dish. Enjoy !
Prep Time: 10 min Cook Time: 20 min Serves: 8
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/4 cup brewed espresso
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 8 slices day-old sandwich bread, cut into 2-in wide strips
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar and fresh berries for topping, optional
For Directions click here
Want more post about this topic ? Thanks for letting us know.