Skillet Chicken With Creamy Spinach Artichoke sauce is a true “Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner” meal. It’s rich, creamy and filling and, tastes like you cooked it all day, instead of half an hour.
Always make more of the creamy sauce to pour over some pasta if you’re really really hungry. Enjoy !
Prep Time: 30 min Cook Time: 30 min Yields: 4
- 4 (6 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 5 oz fresh spinach, rinsed, drained and chopped (3 1/2 packed cups)
- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke quarters, drained and chopped
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 4 oz Neufchatel cheese, diced into small cubes
- 1/3 cup packed freshly, finely shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
For Directions click here.