This One Hour French Bread, is soft on the inside, crusty on the outside, and will certainly fill the house with the such a wonderful aroma that only bread can give. And then, in practically no time at all, it’s fresh from the oven and ready to be devoured along with the evening meal, or just for dipping, dunking or slathering, how wonderful is that ?
- 1 and 1/2 cups warm water
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons active dry yeast
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3-4 cups all purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- 1 egg white, optional (for brushing)
Want more post about this topic ? Thanks for letting us know.