This Oven Baked Pork Chops With Potatoes recipe is ideal for a quick and tasty evening meal. After a long day it’s nice to be able to still serve a delicious meal and these juicy, tender pork chops with some carbs on the side are going to be just that meal for the whole family to enjoy.
Prep Time: 10 min Cook Time: 30 min Serves: 4
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar (or white)
- 1 tbsp olive oil (or vegetable or canola oil)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 pork chops / cutlets , around 7oz each including bone
- 1.6 lb baby potatoes , larger ones cut in half
- 1 tbsp olive oil
For Directions click here.